These General Conditions are presented in order to define the sales modalities between seasaltyskin.pt and its customers defined below. Under these general conditions, any natural or legal person who orders on the website www.seasaltyskin.pt , whether a private customer or not, becomes a customer.
1.1. APPLICATION FIELD
- These General Sales Conditions govern the sale of products displayed on the website www.seasaltyskin.pt, on the day of order validation.
- They apply whether the order was placed via the Internet, email, telephone, fax or post.
1.2 CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE
- The fact for the customer to validate his order request automatically leads to the express acceptance of these General Sales Conditions.
- These Conditions apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, unless an agreement signed by both parties.
- Purchases by email, telephone, fax or postal mail also imply acceptance of these. They can be read directly on our website. They can also be sent by email, fax or post at the customer’s request.
1.3 MODIFICATION OF GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
- Aseasaltyskin.pt reserves the right to change without prior notice the conditions of use or other regulations published on the website. Therefore, you should regularly consult the conditions of use, since the continued use of the website presupposes unreserved acceptance of the changes made to them and subjection to the latest version.
- The version of this regulation has a precise date, orders are thus managed by the General Conditions in use and therefore in force on the date of order.
1.4 PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
- Aseasaltyskin.pt strives to present the essential characteristics of the products in the best possible way, however the measures presented may change without prior notice. A confirmation of technical data is always possible by contacting our Customer Service or sending an email.
- The products offered comply with current European legislation and applicable standards in Europe.
1.5 USER MANUAL
- Aseasaltyskin.pt endeavors to provide, whenever possible, the user manual in the language of the consumer. There are, unfortunately, situations in which it may not be provided on paper, being only in computer support or downloading directly from the Internet.
- The sales prices indicated on the website are in Euros, with fees and taxes included in the retail prices. Shipping costs are borne by the customer and are charged at the end of the order.
- Product prices may be subject to change at any time.
- All prices indicated are correct, except data entry errors. If an order is placed on an item whose price is wrong, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid to the customer.
2. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
These General Conditions are presented in order to define the sales modalities between seasaltyskin.pt and its customers defined below. Under these general conditions, any natural or legal person who orders on the seasaltyskin.pt website, whether a private customer or not, becomes a customer.
- VAT applies to sales concluded with residents of the European Union. It does not apply to non-Portuguese companies in the European Union that have an intra-community VAT number.
- VAT does not apply to export sales (Countries outside the European Union).
- The invoice accompanies the merchandise and certifies that VAT has been paid.
- The intra-community VAT number must be mentioned when placing the order and validated by seasaltyskin.pt. The customer is informed and accepts that all orders, where the VAT number is not mentioned or is not validated by our company, will be invoiced with VAT.
- All prices include a 23% VAT rate.
3.1 PREPARATION OF ORDER
- When the customer places his order through the website, he must fill in the form presented. Before validating the order, you must reread the form to confirm the data. Seasaltyskin.pt is not responsible for errors in sending emails, nor for errors in sending orders due to poorly filled forms.
3.2 ORDER CONFIRMATION
- The order confirmation is sent to the customer by email after being duly signaled, provided that the email address indicated does not show any error.
3.3 ORDER CANCELLATION
- Any customer can cancel their order at any time, unless it has already been shipped to the carrier. The customer may cancel their order by phone, fax or email. In the event that the customer refuses to deliver the order, he will also lose any right to a refund of the order.
- Cancellations of orders by the customer’s choice that have already been paid, the payment fee will be deducted according to the payment method chosen in the amount to be returned.
3.4 AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- Our product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on our website and within the limit of available stock. More extensive information can be provided by phone, fax or email.
- If seasaltyskin.pt cannot obtain a certain raw material from suppliers within the specified period, the customer will be informed of the status of the order via email or telephone.
In case of partial shipment of an order, only the value of the shipped goods will be debited.
Seasaltyskin.pt reserves the right to refuse an order.
4.1 PAYMENT METHOD
- The customer can pay through the following payment methods: Freight on Delivery and ATM (for all shipping options).
4.2 LACK OF PAYMENT
- Seasaltyskin.pt reserves the right to refuse to deliver or fulfill an order from a customer who has not paid for the entire product ordered.
- All payments must be made within 1 working day after placing the order. After this period, the order will be cancelled.
4.3 ANTI-FRAUD CONTROL
- All types of abusive card counterfeiting will be subject to immediate legal action.
4.4 RESERVATION OF PROPERTY
- Seasaltyskin.pt owns the products until payment is made by the customer.
- If you are a customer with a current account at seasaltyskin.pt, payment must be made according to previously agreed conditions. Valid for Professional Customers.
5.1 ORDER PREPARATION DEADLINES
- Orders placed over the Internet are handled in order of arrival from Monday to Sunday.
- The period for processing an order varies depending on the period indicated with each product.
The products to be shipped are packaged and packaged so that they arrive at the place of delivery in perfect condition, always taking into account customer satisfaction.
- If the customer placed his order on the website, an order confirmation email will be sent If the email indicated by the customer is wrong, the order will be processed after confirmation of payment.
7.1 DELIVERY PLACE
- Orders are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the customer in the purchase order.
7.2 ABSENCE ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY
- You will be informed of the expected delivery date of your order. You must indicate a delivery address where someone is always present between 9am and 6pm, just like at work. If delivery is not made, the customer has 4 days to pick it up at the post office indicated by CTT.
7.3 DELIVERY TIMES
- Estimated delivery time is 4-7 working days for mainland Portugal. (Delivery times are estimated, and are only considered valid when there are no physical or structural impediments (incorrect addresses or force majeure setbacks, such as strikes, lost connections, etc.)
7.4 ORDER RECEIPT
- We recommend that all orders delivered must be subject to verification and control, and that the customer makes any notes on the status of the product on the shipping slip, in case of partial or total deterioration.
- Without the proper notes from the customer, the order cannot be the object of further dispute with seasaltyskin.pt.
- Checking the status of the product is considered to have been carried out once the shipping bill has been signed.
7.5 ORDER CONTENT ERROR
- Upon receipt of the order by the customer, the latter must indicate by phone, fax or email to seasaltyskin.pt the complaint of non-conformity of the products in type, quality or quantity in comparison with the details of the order placed. The complaint of non-compliance must be made within 24 hours of delivery of the order.
- Claims not made in accordance with the rules defined above and within the deadlines indicated will not be accepted by seasaltyskin.pt.
7.6 THEFT, FAILURES AND LOADING
- All our orders are covered by insurance against loss. In case your order is lost, a seasaltyskin.pt refunds the entire amount in voucher or makes a second shipment without any additional cost. The order is only considered lost after confirmation by the shipping company..
We guarantee our best effort to solve all problems in the best way possible and with the least inconvenience and with all the quality for our customers.
- Pursuant to the provisions of al. l) of paragraph 1, article 4 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February, it is stated that the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without incurring any costs (except return costs ) and without the need to indicate the reason, within 14 days from the day on which he acquires physical possession of the goods, in the case of purchase and sale contracts.
- If the consumer chooses to be refunded, this refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the product by seasaltyskin.pt.
- If you want to make a return, please contact us in advance via email email@example.com e and indicate whether you want to exchange the item or be refunded.
- In case of return and if there is an offer of delivery fee applied to the order, the offer will be canceled and its value will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
- Custom made item exchanges or returns are not allowed.
- The return of the items must be in perfect market condition, in the original packaging.
- In cases of free Termination of Contract, the return postage is borne by the consumer, as stipulated in paragraph 2 of article 13 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February.
- The procedure for exercising the right is set out in articles 10 and 11 of Decree-Law No. 24/2014, of February 14, available here, and the free resolution form contained in the part may be used. B of the annex to that diploma.
8.2 INTERNAL ERROR
- Seasaltyskin.pt is responsible for the return and reshipment costs if there is an internal error and the product shipped does not correspond to the order. If you want to exchange for a different item, the return and reshipment costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
8.3 ORIGIN DEFECTS
- Seasaltyskin.pt is responsible for return and reshipment costs if the product has original defects. In this situation, the exchange will have to be carried out for the same item. If you want to exchange for a different item, the return and reshipment costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
8.4 TRANSPORT DAMAGE
- Seasaltyskin.pt is responsible for return and reshipment costs if the order has been damaged during transport. In this situation, the exchange will have to be carried out for the same item. If you want to exchange for a different item, the return and reshipment costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Important note: We recommend that you pay attention to the outer condition of the packaging, as it may reflect possible damage to the product.
- Upon delivery and in the presence of our team, you must check the status of the product before signing the Shipping Guide and thus accepting the order.
- Checking the status of the product is considered to have been carried out once the Shipping Guide is signed.
8.5 IMAGES OF ARTICLES
- The images on this site are merely illustrative. If you are not sure which item you are looking for, please check all the information with the technical department before ordering, as returns for technical reasons will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
8.6 CUSTOM GOODS
- Returns, cancellations or refunds do not apply to personalized goods, a situation provided for by law:
- “Supply of goods produced or ordered according to consumer specifications or manifestly customized cannot be returned.”
8.8 DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013, on online consumer dispute resolution (RLL Regulation), we inform you that there is a dispute resolution platform where consumers and merchants can register their complaints and monitor their evolution. The European Commission thus wants to strengthen confidence in online shopping. The platform is accessible through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=PT
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User is not authorized, under any circumstances and by any means, to store, copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, sell or in any way make accessible to third parties the information to which he has access in the context of this use , unless for exclusively private purposes and free of charge. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for the misuse of the information to which he has access within the scope of this website.
The User acknowledges the intellectual property rights ofseasaltyskin.pt on the contents / elements of the website that do not come from third parties, identified as such, including the graphic design of the page, the texts, images, graphics, logos, domains and brands, not if the user is authorized to reproduce, copy, alter, disclose or, in general, perform any act that, under the terms of the applicable legislation, constitutes a violation of the rights held by seasaltyskin.pt . Any fraudulent use of these rights constitutes an offense of counterfeiting, severely sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The User is responsible for any cost, expense, loss or loss, regardless of their nature, borne by seasaltyskin.pt due to the user’s failure to comply with these “Terms and Conditions”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
This document was last updated on 8/25/2021.